When selling a home every seller says this, “I want to sell my house fast.” Cincinnati is considered to be one of the hottest markets in the US but that doesn’t mean selling would be fast and easy. The only guaranteed and fastest way to sell a house remains selling to cash house buyers.
Many sellers are accepting all-cash offers more than ever since 2015. A Q1 2022 U.S. Home Sales Report of ATTOM, a leading curator of real estate data nationwide for land and property data, showed that 34.2 percent of all single-family sales homes in the first quarter of 2022 are all-cash purchases.
Read on to learn more about selling to cash home buyers and how fast it is compared to other options. What every seller needs to understand is that despite it being the fastest way to sell a home, it is not for everyone. Here’s everything you need to know about selling to cash house buyers in Cincinnati before making your decision.
How fast can you sell a house to cash house buyers in Cincinnati compared to other options?
In general, the closing process when selling to a traditional buyer is much lengthier than selling to a cash house buyer. There is the waiting time for mortgage approval, not to mention preparing the house for showing. Data from Ellie Mae revealed that in early of 2021 it took an average of 57 days to close on a loan for a home purchase. Other types of loans such as VA or FHA took even longer.
The reason it takes long is that the lender needs to check the credit and financial situation of the buyer. Then they would need to order an appraisal and do their due diligence that your house is enough collateral for the loan.
In the middle of 2022, the median amount of time for houses to sit on the market is 31 days. Keep in mind though that the median means that half of all houses sold quicker and half sold slower than that and that also depends on the location and time of year.
But when you are selling a house to cash house buyers in Cincinnati Ohio or to any cash buyer, you’ll be paid fully in cash so there is no need for a mortgage or any type of loan. This means the processes and the closing documents can be completed in just days compared to at least a month when selling to a traditional home buyer. This is why if you are in a rush to sell your house it’s better to skip the traditional way of selling a house and go with the fastest way to sell your house. Sell it to a reputable cash house buyer.
If you choose to sell it to us, local real estate investors, who buy houses for cash we can do it a lot quicker. This is how it would go:
- Provide us with information about your property. It’s fast, easy, and absolutely free.
- We will assess if it meets our buying criteria. If it does, we will contact you to set up an appointment.
- We will provide you with a fair all-cash offer or discuss the best method to proceed.
- The closing is done at a local reputable title company. Voila, you have your cash in as little as 7 days.
Basically, once we get the information we need, we are usually able to present you with an all-cash offer within 24 hours. From there, the closing can be done as fast as one week or on the date you prefer. But don’t just take our word for it, keep on reading to make sure you get the best company to sell your home for cash.
Tips for choosing the right cash home buyer
- Make sure the cash home buyer accepts your house as is. No need for repairs. No cleaning is needed. It would no longer be the fastest way to sell a house if you still need to do repairs and cleaning.
- Make sure their process is simple. Any cash house buyer who requires you to sign excessive amounts of paperwork won’t make the process as simple and fast as it should be.
- Make sure the price is reasonable and the closing date too. Some cash buyers have the tendency to lowball homeowners who need to sell their houses fast, especially those who are in difficult financial or personal situations.
- Make sure there are no hidden fees. Cash home buyers usually pay for the closing costs so it’s a red flag when a seller is going to be charged processing fees, administrative fees, or any other fees.
- Better go with an experienced local real estate investor, not just any cash house buyers in Cincinnati. Experienced local real estate investors who know and understand the correct legal processes and steps required for a fast home sale and hassle are the best people for the job.
- Last but not the least, go local. A local buyer knows the community and its marketing conditions. They can give you a fair offer and good customer service.
To get an offer from trusted local real estate investors, fill out the form below. We offer the fastest way to sell a house in Cincinnati Ohio.