When it comes to selling a home, the quicker you sell, the better. In general, the longer your home sits on the market, the higher the chance you are going to end up accepting a lower offer. Almost all sellers want to know the quickest way to sell a house.
Other than being able to sell a house at a higher price, a fast home sale is also necessary for people who are going through a divorce, need to move, need cash or don’t want to pay huge amounts of money for taxes for an inherited house.
The quickest way to sell a home this 2023 remains to sell it to cash house buyers. The housing market hasn’t been quite friendly for both sellers and buyers. The forecast for 2023 is not looking great for sellers. Prices are expected to continue to plunge.
Let us take a closer look at why selling to cash home buyers in Cincinnati is the fastest way to sell your home. The steps you are going to take to sell to a cash buyer.
Why selling your home for cash is the quickest way to sell a home
A cash offer can always make the process faster whether you are working with an agent or selling your home on your own. The buyer has the funds so there is no need to be concerned about whether their financing isn’t going to get approved or how long you will wait for the mortgage underwriting.
On average, it takes 45 days to close a mortgage. Then there are other steps involved such as title search. Removing buyer financing from the process can significantly drop the time it takes to close a home sale.
Based on NAR’s 2022 Realtors Confidence Index Survey, the top 3 causes for delayed settlements are associated with the buyer’s financing (22%), appraisal issues (20%), and home inspection issues (11%). These are also common reasons why contracts get terminated.
Cash removes potential issues that could emerge from a home loan and at the same time eliminates the lender-ordered appraisal. Your property may undergo inspection whether you sell for cash or not but the difference is local cash home buyers like us typically buy homes as is so you don’t have to worry about making repairs.
If you have a cash offer, the closing can be done as fast as seven days. But you just have to be careful who to deal with and make sure you are dealing with a legitimate cash home buyer.
Why do people sell for cash?
Your goal is to make sure your property is not among the houses for sale in Cincinnati that sits on the market for a long time. But in some situations, the goal is to find the fastest way to sell a home due to one of the following reasons:
- Need to move immediately (such as a new job)
- Bad renters
- Inheritance – you probably inherited a house away from home and the quickest and easiest way to do it is through a cash buyer
- Major home issues – a house in need of major repairs such as a foundation issue, water damage, fire damage or any other issues that are too expensive to fix
- Divorce – for a quicker fresh start
- Loss of income – when you can no longer afford to pay your mortgage
- Tax liens
- Bad location – if your property is located in a less-than-desirable place, it might be hard to sell it unless you settle for a fair cash offer
How to sell a house fast through a cash home buyer
Even with all the house prep and marketing, it’s not a guarantee you get to sell your house fast the traditional way. This is where selling to a local real estate investor who buys houses for cash comes in. They provide the quickest way to sell a home. If you sell your house fast in Cincinnati, Ohio to a cash home buyer like us, here’s how it works:
- We are going to ask you to provide information about your property. You can do it online. You can also call us. It’s fast, easy, and absolutely free.
- Once we determined your property meets our buying criteria, we will contact you to set up a quick appointment for us to check your property.
- We provide a fair all-cash offer or discuss the best method to proceed.
- Once you accept the offer, you and the company will sign the contract, and then closing begins.
- Before paying for the property, we need to make sure that you are able to convey a clear title before paying for the property. If there are any liens discovered, some home-buying companies will assist sellers in what steps should be taken next.
- Have money in your hands as fast as 7 days. We can also close depending on your schedule. One thing to take note thought is that payment disbursement varies by company, and sellers who do business with a home-buying company often enjoy flexibility in choosing a move-out date that they prefer.
Get a cash offer for your home in Cincinnati, Ohio by filling out the form below.