In general, home sellers always want to find someone to buy their properties quickly but for some, it is more urgent. Some might need to move for a job, need cash asap, or need to avoid foreclosure. If you’re looking for an answer to the question, “Who will buy my house fast?” read on.
A cash house buyer provides the fastest way to sell your house
Selling your house to a cash house buyer is the best “sell my house fast” solution. Finding a buyer on the open market despite doing it with a top real estate agent does not guarantee a fast home sale. This traditional way of selling a home is slower and has a lot of unknowns.
Statistics show that as of late 2022, homes spent a median of 56 days on the market. By days on the market, we mean the period of time between a house being listed and when it goes under contract with a buyer. It has continued to increase every single month since May. As more houses are listed on the market, more homes remain unsold.
Houses that need repairs, especially those that are in rough condition will also take longer than average to sell. Tradition buyers who plan to reside in the house will prefer a ready-to-move-in property. In addition, they may require the property to meet certain minimum standards in order for it to appraise.
Why should I pick a cash buyer to buy my house in Cincinnati: You don’t have to wait for a long time to get an offer if you choose a cash buyer to buy your home. Usually, you can request an offer online and get a ballpark offer in 24 to 48 hours. This offer is subject to change after an assessment of your property. But don’t worry cash buyers usually buy homes as-is so you won’t worry about them being put off by a house that needs repairs.
Sell my house to a cash buyer vs a traditional buyer
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), 78 percent of recent buyers in 2022 financed their home purchases. What does this mean to a seller? It means that even if you do attract a buyer fast, you still have little to no control over when a buyer’s loan will close. You can expect this part of the selling process to take 30-60 days before you get your proceeds from the home sale.
On the other hand, when you accept an offer from a reputable “We buy houses Ohio for cash” company, you can expect to have cash on your hand in as little as 7 days because there is no lender involved. A cash buyer has money at their disposal to purchase your home.
Selling to a cash home buyer avoids the top 3 causes of delayed settlements
Based on NAR’s 2022 Realtors Confidence Index Survey, the top 3 recent reasons for delayed settlements are:
- 22% – financing
- 20% – appraisal issues
- 11% – home inspection issues
These three issues can also be the cause that contracts get terminated. Not only did the seller waste time in a sale that fell through, but now he’s back to the beginning and needs to secure a new offer.
But when you choose to sell your home to a cash buyer all the above potential issues that come with a home loan are eliminated. While there are cash home buyers that would still require an inspection, it is mostly to come up with a fair offer. Local house buyers who give an all-cash offer like us purchase homes in any condition. We don’t require sellers to make any repairs.
While you won’t get a top dollar price for your home when you sell to a cash home buyer, you get the advantage of a guaranteed fast home sale and convenience. Plus, you can save on agent fees.
What happens if I let a real cash-home-buying company buy my house in Cincinnati Ohio
The process of selling to a cash home buyer usually involves the following steps:
- Search for a cash home buyer. You can ask for recommendations from people you trust if they know anyone. If none, go online and search for cash home buyers in Cincinnati, Ohio. Do a background check and read reviews to make sure you do business with a legitimate company.
- Make contact. Contact the local real estate investor or the company of your choice and provide the necessary information about your property.
- Receive a ballpark offer. In as little as 24 hours, you will be given a ballpark offer. A final offer will be given after the house assessment.
- Home inspection. The company will schedule an exterior inspection or a walkthrough of your home to evaluate its condition.
- Get a final offer. The cash buyer makes a final offer, which you can accept or decline. Negotiations are usually off the table.
- Title clearance. The company will wait to ensure that you are able to convey a clear title before they pay for the property. If there are liens, they will assist you through the following steps.
- Get your cash. Receive your payment within 7 days to a couple of weeks. The time it takes for the disbursement of payment can vary by company and your schedule. You get to choose what date works for you best.
To answer your question: “Who will buy my house fast in Cincinnati?”
Sell it to a trusted local house buyer in Cincinnati, Ohio, like Matt and Mitch.